The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

5 Exciting Facts About Me!

Having been dared by Gaz to do this, I now present Five Amazing Facts About Me That You May Not Have Known Before:

1. My acting career at primary school stalled after Robin Hood fluffed his line and didn't give me my cue. I was playing Little John, and after the dramatic staff fight scene, we made friends and he turned to me and said "I think I'll call you...Robin Hood". Oh dear! I just stood there like a lemon not knowing what to say!

2. I did my paper round until the day before I went to university. It might sound as if that was some kind of punishment, but I genuinely used to love delivering papers early in the morning, in all weathers. It was good money, for not a great deal of work and I used to get around £100 in tips each Christmas. My last delivery was the day before I went to University in 1993.

3. Hertfordshire Police have my fingerprints on file. OK, this one is less dramatic than it sounds, but after my shop in Croxley was broken into, the police questioned me and took my finger prints to make sure that I was not under suspicion for breaking into my own shop.

4. Me and Steve and a one night stand: Actually lots of people know this, but originally I was invited back to Steve's for a one night, no strings attached evening of fun and the greatest cup of tea I'd ever had. The tea was OK, the rest was indeed fun and a few days later he was asking for more. Lovely!

5. 94% but for what? I'm not a genius, but I once scored 94% in a school exam and came top of the year... but what in you may ask? Was it English, I was always good at that. No! Can't have been Maths, can it? No i was never that good. I wasn't a scientist, or a linguist (not even a cunning one) or very skilled in art. No, it was in the 3rd year at secondary school and it was in Home Economics! Oh yes! I aced that exam, beating all the girls, who were very surprised and not very delighted.

How many did you know? And can you better them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home