The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Complaining again

*sigh*

Here we are a week before Christmas and I've got a cold. 
I suppose it was only to be expected really, as things continue to escalate before the big day. 
I'm really pleased that Steve is going to be joining us all now, and that Grandma will be up with us too. 
I think with them there and with Luke and Annabel too, we'll be fine because there's plenty there that will take the emphasis off all the probelms.

But I don't feel too good, and I hope that I can get rid of this before Christmas. 

I suppose I haven't really registered yesterday's news about my Nan in Yeovil
According to Dad she's had a stroke sometime in the last few days (and his sister didn't let him know either, which frankly is outrageous if you ask me) 
Dad sounded really upset about it, as you can imagine. 
I don't know what to think.  The relationships with Dad side of the family have always been rather odd to be honest. 
I'm not sure I like all of them, but they are my family and that's sometimes worth putting aside. 
But what can i do about this? Nothing really, just look out for Dad I think.
It's funny how things go... this year is coasting to it's end with a series of very stressful things happening. 
I am stressed and earlier I got very upset about something trivial really on the forum. I haven't made a big thing about it on there, but it got to me. 
Andy Frankham has always had a way of doing that. 

I think I'm just feeling drained and vulnerable at the moment and really I should be in bed sleeping.

Won't be long now. Just dinner and possibly a bath and I'll be off.

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your formatting's all gone to pot!

Get well soon and here's a stress free 2007 for you!

11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home