The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Friday, December 08, 2006

What a difference a day makes...

I've had a lovely afternoon. It's been one of those rare occasions that me and Gaz have got together for a couple of hours without our respective partners and had a good old chat. It was really good too. We've always been good at that ever since we first met, and it's nice to know that we're still good at it!
He's a good friend you know.

Anyway I talked quite alot about all the stuff with Mum and Dad, which helped a great deal (I think it's good sometimes to talk to someone who isn't involved in it at all) and it was good to get a different perspective on the matter. Hooray! I even got some career advice for the new year job hunt.

I got him to come along to the writers group today. It was a really strange meeting today, just to add to the fun- we were recording our work for an anthology, so we sat and read our poems and stories into a microphone. That wasn't too odd really, except that Emma decided to sing her poem, which was unexpected... very unexpected! It wasn't as if it really needed to be sung either- she just kind of did it on a whim! Fantastic! Her work is ermmm "interesting" anyway, but the singing added a whole new layer of "we mustn't laugh... we mustn't laugh" to it! I tried not to catch Richard's eye! She never fails to be entertaining, if only for all the wrong reasons!

So I'm feeling a bit more upbeat this afternoon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good friend, he's the best! Let's not damn him with feint praise now - he did sit through all that poetry and not crack up laughing.

Just sorry I couldn't stay longer-and hope that your Dalek and Walkietalkie recover soon from my photographic abuse ;)

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home