The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Cheery!

In wonder if the formatting is fixed? Well we'll soon see!

I feel a bit more cheerful now as we get into the run to the big day. I think because things are finally settled- we know who's coming, we have the presents sorted for everyone (well part from Vic which is going to be a very last minute one form the looks of things) and even though I haven't shaken the cold yet, I just feel cheery today. I hope it lasts!

I've got to stay in today to wait for the delivery of Steve's Mum's present. It's a bit of a bugger really as they will deliver any time between... wait for it... 7am and 6pm. That's a very large window of delivery. Its a bit annoying as I really wanted to pop out and get a couple of bits today but I really don't want to miss the delivery guy and let Steve down. I can only imagine the hassle trying to get it re-delivered would cause. I'm just too nice!

So anyway I'd better go and do the top secret present wrapping that today has been set aside for!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound like you're feeling brighter.

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home