The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Driving, theatre, planning...

I booked my theory test on Monday. Monday's lesson was very good. I've got the stage where I'm making less silly mistakes now than I was and I'm actually enjoying it. There's still quite a way to go with the driving yet, but I feel like I'm making headway. Considering I hadn't been out for three weeks when I went out on Monday morning, I thought I did quite well. Phil seemed to think so too, and I'm off out again on Saturday afternoon, so that I don't get behind with it while he's away next week.

There seems to be a lot going on at the moment. Theatre trips, conventions, gigs, visits, TV show recordings... It's all good. Lots to look forward to. We've got a free ticket through the library to see Colin Baker in Noises Off at Woking Theatre a week on Monday, which should be fun. Apparently the theatre wants to promote greater ties with the libraries in the area so they're offering each library in the borough two free tickets for their staff. So I'm up for that! There aren't many perks to the job, so you have to take the few you're offered.

I've just finished Steve's story and the book in which it is published, How the Doctor Changed My Life. I have to say the standard of the stories was really high. Indeed there seemed to be a higher hot rate of ones I enjoyed than most of the other ones I've read, oddly enough! Congratulations to all involved for a very enjoyable read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home