The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Heist!


It's out there, at last!
I'm been really pleased with the reception it's got so far. The few people who have posted about it have been really complimentary about the play. Considering I've never made a whole play before I'm incredibly chuffed that people think it stands up OK (depsite some hiss in places).

It's always a bit nerve wracking waiting to hear what people think of your work. I'd put so much into this, from the writing, directing and making of it, that I'd probably have been a bit hurt if no-one had liked it, especially so because I'm really rather proud of it. There are some things I'd do differently if I did it again, for sure (mostly removing too many footsteps) but on the whole I'm happy.
So anyway, if you wish to hear it, you can do so here: http://www.planetskaro.org.uk/creative/audio/heistindex.php
And if you do, please let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home