The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Morning Thoughts

Fortunately the much mooted car boot sale has been postponed for yet another week until next Sunday, so i got to stay in bed this morning. It was much needed. So here I am at the PC listening to Shirley Bassey (oh my! How gay!) in my dressing gown waiting for the water to heat up so I can have a bath.

I'm going to have a lot of time to myself this week, as after this weekend of Steve playing computer games, he'll be flying out to Abu Dhabi tomorrow lunchtime. It'll feel very odd without him here, but I'm sure I'll soon settle into it! No, I will miss him I'm sure, after all, I'll have to get up int he morning and make my own cup of tea and sandwiches! I think he'll have a great time and it'll be a great trip- standing out in the desert looking at a new motorway... and being paid for it too!

He's been a bit stressed the last few days and seems to have gone round upsetting people all over the place, or at least he thinks he has anyway. The stuff over the production of his story was a bit silly really, and I don't really think I was very supportive. I just left him to it and hoped for the best. Of course, the best probably came out of it last night once he'd calmed down a bit!

1 Comments:

Blogger WhiteCrowUK said...

I feel really bad now about winding Steve up - can't help myself.

Me and the wife annoy the hell out of each other. But when she's away I find myself writing to her every day, even if I keep the letters for her until we get back together.

I guess it helps coping with when we're apart to still talk to her, even in letter form. You look at couples in history and it's the letters they wrote each other whllst apart which give us a glimpse into their real relationship. W.S. Gilbert being an example.

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home