The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

On The Up!

I'm feeling much more cheerful today. Yesterday's problems got sorted out with a a message or two between us, and everyone is playing nicely today. Hooray!

I had a good day at work. I've spoken a little in the past about the tensions between me and Glynis when I first started, and I'm pleased to say that we really have turned the corner. She seemed genuinely pleased to see me back today and was chatty and very friendly. I'm pleased about that, because I don't like to feel that I'm making anyone feel uncomfortable, particularly when we have to spend several hours together in a small library! Lynn was pleased to see me back too, but then she always is, which is nice!

That's it really. We has a nice bowl of raspberries after dinner. I love raspberries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home