The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Drowsy

I'm feeling absolutely drained of energy at the moment. A combination of too much going on and not enough sleep I think. I slept really well last night, and there was a bonus lie in until a very late 7.45 this morning too, but it's left me curiously unrefreshed. today. Indeed I'm feeling all drowsy again now. Maybe I should just give in and sleep again. It's obviously what my body is trying to tell me.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Why? Because we're not doing anything! There's nothing planned, other than our regular trip to the pub on Friday evening to meet the Doctor Who group! This is the first in recent memory. I can't wait to just chill out at home, clean the house (and my goodness does that need doing) and not worry about how we're going to fit everything into a busy weekend. We might even get to the cinema to see Spidey 3 or 28 Weeks Later (which might be too frightening for me though...) but of we don't, then, we don't. It'll just be nice not to have to worry about being sociable if we don't want to be.

Today I recommend the new Rufus Wainwright album. It's just great and perfect for my tired and melancholy mood. Gorgeous and dense and clever and lovely.

2 Comments:

Blogger WhiteCrowUK said...

God help me I can see you slipping into your yellow marigolds this weekend!

I'm hoping for a restful but fun weekend!

Should get at least 42 minutes for drama though.

12:14 am  
Blogger Midnight Man said...

I wouldn't recommend 28 Weeks Later. I went to see it with other Chris yesterday and it was 'ok'. Pretty pointless, 28 Days Later needed no sequel, and this one proved it. Some nice effects and set pieces but otherwise extremely derivative. Many far superior zombie flicks to see instead :)

5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home