The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Monday, April 30, 2007

A +3 Weekend

It was a good weekend. Friday night's meet in The Manor was good- even with one of the bar staff shattering a galss all across our table. It certainly inspired a fair few puns for the rest of the evening (and indeed on our thread on PS!)

After work on Saturday we went up to see Jonno in Walthamstow. Honestly, Jonno is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He's always very welcoming and great company too and it's good to see him now that he's found himself a job, as he was quite different to when we saw him around this time last year, when you could tell that the lack of employment was really beginning to get to him. So it' good that his circumstances are better and he very kinly shouted us breakfast in the greasy spoon up the road from his place. Lovely! we even got to play Talisman, which I haven't had the oppotunity to play for a few years now- last time of course being with Gaz, who introduced me to the game way back in Sheffield. It looks like we're going to buy a copy from eBay- well if we can get one without being outbid anyway!

We popped in to see Paul and Lesley on the way home, after a spot of shopping in Watford. It's always nice to see them, as they're always make me feel very welcome, which is very nice! I was a bit quiet though, as I'm feeling very tired at the moment.

This week is the build up to the wedding of the year on Saturday. Everyone seems very stressed at the moment, so I'm glad that I'm on the periphery of it all. I'll turn up on Saturday, do my bit and enjoy the day. I think it'll be a great day- if it's as good as Vic and Mark's wedding was, then it'll be superb. I've got to practice my reading though, and get some early nights so that I'm not too knackered to enjoy the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home