The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm back, and to prove it I'm here!

I'm back!

The good news is that I'm feeling a whole lot better than I did a fortnight ago. I still don't know exactly what was wrong with me. The abdominal pains weren't caused by a kidney infection, which was my doctor's first thought, which is probably a good thing. I don't fancy having kidney problems. I've had a blood test this week and I'm going for an ultrasound scan on Monday morning (no tea and breakfast for me on Monday) so maybe they'll turn something up. Of course, it's probably just some strange virus that's shaken me up and we may not ever find out what it is, but we can at least try.

I'll have to go back to work next week now. Good thing I've got a week off the following week isn't it? I hope they've missed me. I haven't really heard much, for which I'm very grateful. I've had a good rest.

So I haven't really been up to very much. I've watched one or 5 Doctor Who stories, caught up with some DVDs that needed watching (including The Queen, which was superb) and read some novels (two in two days, which was fun!) but not much else. Quite right too!

1 Comments:

Blogger WhiteCrowUK said...

Good to hear you're back on your feet.

Although the version about your current health I've heard involves bouncing like a maniac on a trampoline. Amazing how some people recover at the weekend - I'm kidding of course!

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home