The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Finish!

I've done it!

At 19,179 words on a massive 108 pages, my dissertation is finished. I'm a bit stunned at the moment, as I can't quite believe that after all these months of hard work I've finally gone and done it. It doesn't quite feel real! Maybe it will when I've got it printed off and bound and I'm holding the finished product in my hands?

At the moment all I want to do is allow myself a big YAY! I think that's the least I deserve, isn't it?

Oh and my ear problem has been explained away as being similar to the problem I had earlier in the year, in that the eustachian tube in my left ear is full of fluid, when it shouldn't be, and so my hearing is muffled. Ah well. I've got a new spray to try, which should sort the problem out. Hopefully I'm on the mend now!

YAY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ears? Bah, I think I wrote the book on ear problems one way or another - sounds very much like what I get from time to time thanks not so much to wax as (a) Ear infection or (b) A cold. In both cases inner ear fills with fluid that takes two weeks to drain away. Unfortunatly during this time I get loud ringing in my ears 24/7 which ain't fun at all!

8:59 am  
Blogger Si said...

Yep, that's exactly what I got Gaz. It seems to have sorted itself out now though, which I'm pleased about, but it's taken a fortnight. :(

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home