The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

...And relax

Yesterday was the first day for ages and ages where I could just have a day off to relax. It was fantastic! No stress, no having to do anything, just myself to please and it was much needed. In many ways I can't wait for the course to finish so that I can have this sort of time back. My days off over the last two years have been filled with the need to study and write assignments and the like, so it'll be great once it's all over and can have my life back again!
Still, on the plus side I did score 80% on my last assignment, the one written when I had the flu, so I'm feeling very happy! I don't think I've scored that highly on a piece of University work, so I'm really pleased. :)

This morning we were subjected to the first library training morning. This seemed to consist of people coming in to tell us how lucky we are in this service, as things are so much worse everywhere else, so don't complain. Funny, I don't think they thought we'd see through their clever strategy, but then they always underestimate us! It used up a couple of hours and there were some nice biscuits, so hey, it wasn't a total loss!

Current Doctor Who: Robot
Current music: Blur: Strange News From Another Star
Current sweets in sweetie drawer: Jelly Babies

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

++WHAT ARE THESE EARTH THINGS YOU CALL DAYS OFF?++

;)

Clearly flu helped free your mind enough to think in strange new ways.

Tell us more of the training morning - they sound interesting...

8:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had days off like that again!

8:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home