The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Welcome to my amazing world

Is my life worth chronicling I ask myself?

Well, I've been writing it up for over 10 years now, and found that my handwritten diaries were getting less and less use as time went on as I spent more time on the PC... so, of course, a blog is the ideal replacement. Here we are then... welcome to my amazing world.

So who am I?

I'm Simon Hart, I'm 30 years old, I'm 6ft 4 tall with greying black hair and I'm a library assistant in a busy public library. I have a wonderful boyfriend who makes me laugh a lot, I love Doctor Who (indeed I can't really remember a time when I didn't; it's been a part of my life for that long) and many other cult TV shows. I love all sorts of music, with my big all time favourite being the work of Neil Finn and Crowded House, who people seem not to know until you mention he wrote the song "Weather With You" and then they nod and say "Oh yeah, he's great." He is great!

So here we are then. I've ended up buying a house with my boyfriend just round the corner from where I grew up after swearing that would never happen and you join me in a stable and happy part of my life. Whether that makes for exciting reading remains to be seen, I can't promise much but I'll do my best!

Current book: Air by Geoff Ryman
Current Doctor Who: The Invasion
Current music: The Best of Elton John 1970-2002

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice background, too!
We like Mr.Hart we do. He's nice.
Keep on Camping It Up, Si!

12:52 am  
Blogger Si said...

Hello Wayne!

I liked the background too, very stylish! Hope you keep reading.

12:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to care about your job.
I think it's healthy to want to do a job well.
A lot of people these days seem very blasé about their work. Which is not good is they work in any kind of service industry.
Well done, Si. :-)

4:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I always enjoyed the early years of the diary :)

Can I avoid joining you in a stable part of your life? The animals make far too much noise ;)

1:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home