The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Packing

There's a little tingle of excitement added in with the sheer tedium of packing for a holiday. On the one had it's a chore because there's so much you need to remember to take with you and making sure you've got it all is a real stress because until you're in the car and on your way you're always trying to wrack your brain and make sure you haven't forgotten anything really important, but on the other hand, it's really exciting because you're going away for a while!
I wonder where my baseball cap with the target on it is? I wore it all summer, but can I find it now I want it again? No! That's the kind of thing that happens while you're packing!

So, we're off to Barcelona tomorrow morning, (very early tomorrow morning!) for eight days in the sun. The hotel looks wonderful, The Hotel San Sebastian Playa in Sitges and it's doubly exciting for me because I've never been on a hotel holiday before. The hotel looks wonderful, and Trip Advisor is full of people raving about it, so I'm hoping that they're right about it... we'll find out tomorrow I suppose...

I'm looking forward to exploring Barcelona (I've heard lots about it and I can't wait to see if everyone was right about what a great city it is) and sitting on the beach outside the hotel and reading lots of books (I've only packed 6, I hope it's enough!!)and eating some good meals out (hopefully) and all those great relaxing holiday things!

I'll tell you all about when I get home... just in time for Torchwood, all being well!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I run into you at the airport next Saturday as I get back from Madrid - well I'm going to pretend not to know you ;)

9:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gorwd, not San Sebastian - I got sick of the different ways you can paint a man with arrows in him at the Madrid art gallery...

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home