The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Down and Safe

I'm currently working on an episode guide to Blake's 7. Even after all these years and all the times I've rewatched it, it's still a series I have enormous affection for. I'm hoping that what I write for the guide reflects that. It's going to be a slightly irreverent guide, because that's what the show deserves. A lot of the fan sites I've been looking at recently in the name of research seem to take it all rather seriously (as does the Telos book, Liberation) which is all very well, but that neglects the show's camper and fun side. There's room for a guide that reflects that side as well. So I'm writing it! It's called Down and Safe and it will be coming to The Vervoid very soon.

That's filling most evenings at the moment, and I haven't even got round to watching The Way Back yet! There's lots to say before I even get to the first episode!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taking Blakes 7 seriously? Were they watching the same high fun show I was?

8:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home