The Amazing World of Si Hart

Amazing insights into my mind as I battle against the inefficient world of the library, moderate a message board, write Doctor Who audio adventures and try and stay sane!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Learner driver no more!

You'll have to excuse me, as I'm feeling rather elated this morning, as I have just passed my driving test! I'm quite amazed to be honest a) that I've actually done it and b) that I passed after what wasn't one of my best drives ever (but I suppose who actually drives at their best on their test?). I made a few silly mistakes and knew that I'd get the reverse round the corner, which I've been really weak on recently... but I got through it and here I am, beaming away, feeling really pleased.

Who'd have thought it, eh? Me, a driver... it's been a long time talked about and now I am! There was a time a few years back when I sort of reconciled myself to never doing it, but I'm glad I have. It opens up new opportunities and stuff, doesn't it?But I do have a lot of lifts to pay back... better get used to being the designated driver for the next few years I suppose!

So big thanks to my driving instructor Phil for doing a great job and to Steve for giving me the push to get me to do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home